After a great weekend, I look forward to fresh, healthy, and restorative meals. You too? You are in the right place.
I’ve collected 29 of the most popular Vegetarian recipe ideas. Keep in mind that all my recipes are vegetarian, so it hasn’t been easy to reduce the list to a reasonable number.
These vegetarian recipe ideas are for you if you are a vegetarian like me, or you are:
- Try to eat less meat this year.
- looking for meatless recipes.
- Want to eat more greens and whole grains.
- Interested in trying different fun recipes.
Basically, these vegetarian recipe ideas are for everyone!
You’ll find more common options in the “Reader Preferences” category in the sidebar. If you’re looking for something specific, try scrolling over “All Recipes” in the menu bar and you’ll find many categories to explore. Or for an overview of most of our recipes.
Without a specific arrangement, here are the top 29 vegetarian recipes idea according to readers.
- 1 1) Extra Vegetable Fried Rice (Gluten-free & easily vegan)
- 2 2) Best Lentil Soup
- 3 3) Crispy Baked Falafel (Gluten-free and vegan)
- 4 4) Epic Vegetarian Tacos (Gluten-free and vegan)
- 5 5) Peanut Slaw with Soba Noodles (Gluten-free and vegan)
- 6 6) Pinto Posole (Gluten-free and vegan)
- 7 7) Vegetable Paella (Gluten-free and vegan)
- 8 8) Best Vegetable Lasagna (Gluten-free and vegan)
- 9 9) Roasted Cauliflower and Lentil Tacos with Creamy Chipotle Sauce (Gluten-free and vegan)
- 10 10) Classic Minestrone Soup (Gluten-free and vegan)
- 11 11) Black Bean Sweet Potato Enchiladas (Gluten-free and vegan)
- 12 12) Spicy Sweet Potato and Green Rice Burrito Bowls (Gluten-free and vegan)
1) Extra Vegetable Fried Rice (Gluten-free & easily vegan)
I did this last weekend and I love it so I’m still doing it this weekend! My husband really enjoyed it too, and it’s a big challenge to get him to eat a lot of greens, so it’ll be part of our regular rotation for sure.
2) Best Lentil Soup
This is one of my favorite vegetarian recipe ideas. I think I could eat it each day. Once, while I was eating it, curled up on the couch, I kept saying, ooh It’s so good, after every bite. Curry powder and lemon juice make it delicious.
3) Crispy Baked Falafel (Gluten-free and vegan)
Okay, these small babies are literally THE best falafelS I’ve ever had. I’ll keep this recipe, five out of five!! We have them with whole wheat pita, hummus, mayo with vegan pesto, tomatoes, kalamata olives, and spring greens. OMG so good.
4) Epic Vegetarian Tacos (Gluten-free and vegan)
Wow, I just served them for dinner. “Epic” is an excellent description. pickled onions perfectly complement the other ingredients! I offered all the seasoning you suggested and the favorites were shredded cabbage and feta cheese. I’m going to make burritos for lunch tomorrow, with the leftovers.
5) Peanut Slaw with Soba Noodles (Gluten-free and vegan)
I’ve made this recipe so many times! Especially for me, but I also brought it to a few potluck-style gatherings & it was a success every time. very addicting and Super simple to make.
6) Pinto Posole (Gluten-free and vegan)
After predestining this delicious dish that the whole family enjoyed, shortly then I asked my seven-year-old son about his favorite dish was. He quickly replied: This dish you prepared!
7) Vegetable Paella (Gluten-free and vegan)
Dear KC comrade here! I love La Bodega paella, so my expectations were quite high. I made this recipe last night with the socarrat and it was stunning. Absolutely adored and I will do it again soon!
8) Best Vegetable Lasagna (Gluten-free and vegan)
I decided to try the recipe and I was blown away by the amazing deliciousness. My trial with vegetable lasagna has been figuring out how to cover the watery nightmare hidden under the layer of cheese. This Vegetarian recipe ideas left me with the tastiest lasagna I’ve ever prepared. I had friends and no one said there was a lack of meat. Everyone was eating just fast to get a second piece. Plus, I bought all the ingredients on a tight budget, so I spent $8.50.
9) Roasted Cauliflower and Lentil Tacos with Creamy Chipotle Sauce (Gluten-free and vegan)
Success! My carnivorous husband expressed his concern by saying, We’re going to run out of lentils. My ten-year-old carnivorous stepson, who had initially disdained a meatless meal, quickly claimed that he was going to eat 10 tacos and that this dish could be in a fancy restaurant. Finally, our two-year-old son kept shouting, More cauliflower! The only thing I will do differently next time is double this great vegetarian recipe!
10) Classic Minestrone Soup (Gluten-free and vegan)
This is THE best minestrone of all time! It’s so satisfying, from delicious flavors to the ease of preparing all the ingredients to the hearty soup! My family thinks it’s a better Vegetarian recipe ideas than the award-winning bakery/coffee shop near us!
11) Black Bean Sweet Potato Enchiladas (Gluten-free and vegan)
It’s divine! I decided to prepare dinner for my mother and her boyfriend the day before they left for London. Knowing that her boyfriend is vegetarian, The two couldn’t help but rave about this dish. And honestly, neither do I! I associated it with Cilantro Lime Rice’s perfection. I’m going to prepare more of your recipes next week.
12) Spicy Sweet Potato and Green Rice Burrito Bowls (Gluten-free and vegan)
I did that last night, and my brother-in-law, a meat-eating devotee, loved it. But above all, the vegetarians present loved it. We were all impressed by the combination of textures and flavors: fluffy, crunchy, hot, fresh. The hint of lime in beans and seasoned rice were show-stoppers. I’m curious to try other flavored rice.and If you do not like this vegetarian recipe ideas for any intolerance or other reasons, you can try delicious vegetarian pinwheel recipe
its easy to make it.
You may also like:easy vegetarian stuffed pepper recipe